Build your own training programme with a customised in-house course for your organisation.
Training that gets to the heart of the matter
With in-house training, you can choose the course that's right for you. Mix and match objectives and topics, location and course length, and number of participants to perfectly suit you.
How your team can benefit from in-house training
In-house training offers three benefits:
- Customised - a customised course will meet your staffs' specific needs. We can create a course based on an identified skill gap or workplace issue or if you prefer our consultants can talk with you about your training needs before you decide on a course. The location, duration and timing are up to you.
- Inclusive - by training whole groups or teams you make sure nobody is left out. This way the training has greater and more lasting impact.
- Economical - by training a whole team or department, the cost per person is less. Our fees are based on the training itself, so it makes sense to fill the course with up to 25 participants and get maximum value for money.
How do I start?
If you are not sure what your needs are, why not take a look at some of our suggested topics. Alternatively, just email and one of our consultants will be happy to talk through your organisations needs. If you already have a firm idea of what the training needs of your staff and want to know how we can help, fill in our enquiry form. We’ll send you some thoughts on course design.
- 02 May 2017 - 05 May 2017
Knowledge Management - Brussels, Belgiumconfirmed
- 05 Jun 2017 - 23 Jun 2017
Certificate in Development Management - Brighton, United Kingdomconfirmed
- 05 Jun 2017 - 09 Jun 2017
Leadership and Management in Development - Brighton, United Kingdomconfirmed
- 12 Jun 2017 - 23 Jun 2017
Monitoring and Evaluation for Results 10-days - Brighton, United Kingdomconfirmed
- 12 Jun 2017 - 16 Jun 2017
Monitoring and Evaluation for Results 5-days - Brighton, United Kingdomconfirmed
- 10 Jul 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
Public Private Partnerships for Development - Nairobi, Kenya